Garcinia Cambogia* – NEW YOU’s main prized ingredient!!!
Dr. Oz just did a 3 part special on this herb and the benefits of taking it for weight loss and more!!!!!!
Garcinia cambogia is a flower
ing evergreen tree, with drooping branches. The fruit is yellow, oval in shape and resembles small pumpkins. Garcinia is part of the same family as mangosteens; the fruit is harvested, dried and ground into power.
** Plant Parts Used: Fruit rind.
Therapeutic Uses, Benefits and Claims of GarciniaCambogia:
* Garcinia cambogia, with its distinctly sour sweet taste, has been used for centuries in South East Asia to make meals more filling.
* The active constituent in this herb is calledHydroxycitric acid or HCA and is gaining a reputation for assisting weight loss through appetite suppression and by reducing the body’s ability to form adipose(fatty) tissue during times of overeating.
The mechanism for garcinia’s weight loss ability is still being understood; but is believed to be through inhibiting the body’s ability to convert carbohydrates to fats. This leads to an increase in glycogen in the liver, which sends a message to the brain indicating satiety, and in turn reduces appetite.
In recent years studies are focusing on the most effective form of HCA to take for maximum therapeutic benefit. What is significant is that a recent Japanese study, using an animal model, indicated that during exercise the regular use of HCA promotes fat burning and spares carbohydrate utilization at rest and during exercise. Givinggarcinia an indication for endurance exercise.
* Garcinia has also been historically used to treat gastric ulcers. A 2002 study indicates this herb works primarily through the action of one of these plant’s constituents, garcinol. Garcinol is known to lower acidity in the stomach and protects the gastric mucosa.
* The rind of garcinia cambogia is also astringent, which is why it was also historically used in the treatment of diarrhoea and dysentry as well as having the added benefit in the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers.
* The ability for Garcinia’s component, HCA, to reduce blood lipid levels and lower blood cholesterol is another feature of this amazing natural medicine.
* More recently, it has been proposed that Garciniacambogia has a hepato protective ability against external toxins, such as alcohol. A recent study showed that Garcinia prevented liver cells from becoming fibrotic and stopped cell damage caused by high blood lipid levels.
Potential Side Effects of Garcinia Cambogia
There are no known side effects for using this herb,however, it is not recommended for diabetics or people suffering any dementia syndrome, including Alzheimer’s; and in pregnant and lactating women. Garcinia cambogiadoes have contraindications with certain medications, and it is important to discuss this with your health care professional.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Each bottle will contain 30 pills a month’s supply
FAQ’s – (most the FAQ’s that we have about ZiXiuTangalso apply to New You – here are few others that I came up with – if you can think of any others – please let me know and we can grow our FAQ’s together)
Q – Can I take New You with ZiXiuTang Bee Pollen?
A – NO. New You was designed so that you only need to take 1 a day. You should not combine New You with any other diet supplement.
Q – Can I take 2 New You’s instead of 1?
A – NO. New you is a very strong supplement and was designed so that you only need to take 1.
Q – I am getting really bad headaches on New You – is this normal?
A – We have found during testing, that a few people who are prone to Migraines did get a bad headache for 3-4 days while the herbs got into their system – but after that, the headache went away and the weight came off!
Q – Can I switch between New You and ZiXiuTang?
A – Absolutely! Our testers found that switching between the two really worked great for them! Confusing the body with exercise and now supplements is key!
Q – Dr. Oz recently did a special on Garcinia Camboia – and it’s benefits for weight loss – is this the same ingredient that New You has in it?
A – Yes it is!!!! As a matter fact, it is the main ingredient in New You! Check our ingredient page for more information on this amazing herb.
Q – I am diabetic, can I take New You?
A – No. New You is not recommended for anyone who has diabetes – we recommend you consult your doctor before taking New You or any diet supplement.
Q – Isn’t Garcinia Camboia the ingredient that Hydroxycutuse to have in?
A – Yes!